Stenner Pump - Reason for Purchase

The cost was one aspect, but my personality does not fit a SWCG. I need to be personally involved, or I tend to ignore things. I like adding the chlorine and watching the tank slowly go down. That then causes me to want to test to see the levels.

That also leads to what I think is the frustration of SWCGs, most people don't know they stopped working until the pool,goes cloudy or green. Then, why isn't it working? Cell is bad, power supply, low salt, cell has scaling, lots of other reasons. That is jut my opinion, too many places for,something to go wrong.

With the Stenner, I see the pump turning. I see the chlorine level going down in the tank.

The cost was one aspect, but my personality does not fit a SWCG. I need to be personally involved, or I tend to ignore things. I like adding the chlorine and watching the tank slowly go down. That then causes me to want to test to see the levels.

That also leads to what I think is the frustration of SWCGs, most people don't know they stopped working until the pool,goes cloudy or green. Then, why isn't it working? Cell is bad, power supply, low salt, cell has scaling, lots of other reasons. That is jut my opinion, too many places for,something to go wrong.

With the Stenner, I see the pump turning. I see the chlorine level going down in the tank.

I Agree with Tim
My Stenner only requires every other month refills
Less to worry about and I know exactly what my pool is doing

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.