Zodiac pda

kmpool

Jul 4, 2011
Dallas, TX
My pda is stuck in waiting and it appears the jbox is not getting power, I have replaced the battery's in both the handheld and the control center. Assuming either the box or the control center motherboard is bad that would cause me to upgrade to iaquallink. If I upgrade will the pad work with it? Will the pea need its own jbox or does the wifi jbox also work with the pda?

Thanks

Bumping your question so others will see it.

I'm sorry I can't assist you.

can you check to cable running from the power centre to the jbox for continuity, pull the 485 connector (red connector) off the main pcb in the power center, at the connector join yellow wire into the green wire and the black wire into the red wire, then open the jbox and at the red connector and check continuity between the Green & Yellow then check the black & red if there is no continuity you have a broken wire. if you have continuity then i would say the jbox has failed. the pda will still work with iAqualink but will only be a slave with no programming ability just on & offs.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.