Aqua Pro ECO500 questions

Just installed ECO500 yesterday and I can't seem to figure it out. Instructions are horrible at best. My question is, does the timer have to be set in order for the heat pump to run? Reason I ask is because we set it for 82 degrees, did not set the timer, and went to bed. Woke up, not running and water still at 69 degrees. I then sent the timer to come on in a few mins and sure enough it kicked on. Anyone have one of these wanna help me out?? Thanks!

Hello! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about the Aqua Pro. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.