Comm error or failure

Mslc10

Jun 27, 2015
Bulverde, tx
Jandy/zodiac epump screen reads normal but when I try and turn on manually it goes thru it's steps but pump doesn't start and screen reads comm fail. It's dark now so it's powerd down. Any ideas? I haven't opened pump access pt yet.

I'm not sure but someone will be along to help you get this situated.

I did however want to welcome you to TFP. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Update was replaced under warranty.

about a year later new pump would try to start up but then something would drag and slow the pump . Took motor apart to find magnet came unglued from armature. Ordered one off eBay but then called pool guys. They would come out to replace motor but it would be a few days . Pool was turning green so I JB welded the magnet back in place and let sit overnight. Put back together and pump is still running to this day. Guy came to change it I told him that unit is running because I glued it back. He said " I'll leave you this new one if I can just get the tag off the old one ". I said sure ! So I actually have two complete motors and speed controls ( one I bought off eBay before I knew they would replace it under warranty) plus the one that I fixed that is still whirring away...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.