Green Water - High CYA - New TFP Student, Need help

Need help in fighting what I believe is the onset of moderate to bad Algae issue.

Current Levels:
FC = 1 ppm
CC = .5 ppm
TC = 1.5 ppm
CH = 750 ppm
TA = 140
CYA = 130 ***

Had to leave home on business for two weeks and lost control of my pool levels. Above are the current readings. While I was gone the pool went green and now I think I've got an algae problem.

I understand from Defeating Algae topic that I need to start SLAM process to clear up the our algae issue, however, the CYA levels are way too high and I would like help in instructions on how to bring the level down to make the process of adding liquid bleach more practical. In order to do that I understand I need to get CYA levels down to below 80 and prefer to get it around optimum level (30-40). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if I can post additional information to help resolve the issue

Welcome to TFP!
I notice you did not post your PH level.

To lower CYA you will have to do partial drains and refills until the CYA is where you want it. You can you pool math to see how much you will need drain and replace.

Yes, partial drains and refills until you hit your mark. Once filled, run filter for half hour, check levels and if it's still high, perform another partial drain/refill.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.