Platinum Supporter
May 16, 2011
TX (~30 miles south of Dallas)
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Depending on the builder we go with, our build might be able to start relatively quickly, and even be plastered by early August. We have a week trip planned from Sept. 5th-12th and I'm concerned that might be too early in the startup process for the pool to be left unattended for a week. I've read keeping the PH in check is critical, but I don't know how you do that if you're not around to check it. Will the PH have settled down after almost a month? Is this enough of a concern to wait until after our trip to have the pool installed?

I'm not sure since we haven't got that detailed of a quote yet, but that's definitely something to look into. I don't know if I'd trust a pool service, but you'd think the pool builder would have a vested interest in keeping the chemicals right to protect the interior surface. I'll be sure to ask. Thanks for the tip!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.