New pool owner - finally!

Jun 27, 2015
Fallbrook CA
We've always wanted one, so recent move afforded the opportunity. New residence in North San Diego county, 4 acres of avocado trees, shared with my wife, mom, and 2 Boxers. Pool is approx 21000 gal with spa, pebble-tec'd about 5yrs ago. Having it professionally maintained while I learn about pools/equipment.

Attachments

• Pool_zpslo44dxv1.jpg
    Pool_zpslo44dxv1.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 46
Welcome to TFP!

I think you will.find that our methods of care will differ from the guys you are paying to take care of it;)

The link to Pool School above has great information.

Welcome to TFP!
great looks pool and surroundings!

if you are gonna DIY your own water care, you will need a good test kit. the TF100 is the best bang for the buck on the market.
The next best one is the Taylor K2006.

Those are the only two that will perform all the tests in one kit.

Welcome from another boxer lover! I have 2 boxers too and they are nuts! lol

I would encourage you to learn the TFPC way. Your pool will look amazing and it won't take long to care for it yourself and you'll save money in the long run. It's so easy, my mom could do it and she's 62 and never taken care of a pool. If you can throw together a recipe, you can take care of a pool.

Also, fill out your signature as outlined here. It'll help us help you. What we need to know to answer your questions

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.