Jun 27, 2015
Williamstown,Nj
I just installed a new liner in my above ground pool. The original liner was a hung liner. The new liner is a over lap liner. My problem is that the liner isn't laying up against the wall. Instead it is off of the wall of the pool. At the bottom there is like a 6" swale & the wall of the pool is buckling. I'm afraid if I keep filling the pool that it may cave in pulling the liner out instead of pushing it up against the wall. With all that being said I think I may need to add sand. What is the proper height that I should have from top of the wall of the pool to the top of the sand?? Also what is the best way to make sure that the sand is level all the way around the pool? Thank you!

Did you add a cove all the way around the pool? Is it just on one side that its not up against the wall? Sometimes you need a really hot day and to fill slowly if you have the seams lined up around the cove.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.