Springtails... Again!

jbesaltwaterpool

May 26, 2015
Jonesboro, AR
I've had my pool for a couple of months now. The last three times a little storm has rolled through, I have found freakin springtails in the pool. I am about 50 yards from a pond and have tall grass bordering my property on one side. I have sprayed the grass around the pool with an insecticide. They will be gone in 24-48 hours but its getting annoying. I'm going to spray the yard again. Hope this is just one of these "they'll run their course" deals. Any ideas or suggestions? There will be about 20 little frogs in the skimmer basket in the morning!

3ef337f9f0df186f7d913d2963c2846b.jpg

0f31ad2a7c1fd0eb167fe72cf5f4454c.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Holy Crud! So glad to find someone else to validate the alien horde of tiny black jumping bugs!!! I’ve never seen them before. We had a storm earlier this evening. I went out to do some post storm cleanup and my skimmer was full of them! There must of been over 100k of them. I cleaned out the skimmer, but Dang I hope they get gone. I have 50 people coming over tomorrow!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.