Hello from N. Little Rock

Hello all,

I recently retired from the military and am ready to enjoy life! We moved from Cali to Arkansas upon retirement. We have a modest home with a pool out back. I'm excited to learn all about how to take care of the pool so that my family will have many hours of fun and a ton of memories.

I'm married to a beautiful woman who has recently returned to school to attain her teaching degree. We have twin boys, eight years old, three dogs and three cats. Two of the cats are feral and lounge on our front porch.

Growing up, in Maryland, we often went to the river to swim. So having a pool located in my very own backyard is new to me. It's not large, but it isn't small either. It's in ground and weirdly shaped.

I look forward to talking with you all and learning as much as I can. Thanks for being here!

LOVE the screen name! HI!

You will fit right in around here!

I have some reading for you to do so you can take care of your own pool AND save some money for the wife's schooling and the twins new clothes!

Please start here:

Pool School - Getting Started

When you have read and done that please look at my siggy and look into getting your own test kit.

When you have ordered your test kit let us know and we will help you do your tests.

Kim (who is a Kdg. Teacher! Tell your wife hi for me!)