A country boy's pool build...Dean, Texas

Clayswen

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 22, 2012
Dean, Texas
We are going through the pool build process as we speak, but wanted to get some pics posted so you could see our progress. Thanks for looking.

9sw2mu.jpg

nzpoxt.jpg

drcupg.jpg

Hope I'm doing this right.

Clay! Will your wife allow you in her pool? Do you allow her in your workshop? LOL

I am glad to see another door to get the big stuff out of the shop. Best not drive anything into the pool!

Thanks for letting us watch your build!

How much land do you have? What are you going to do with the dirt? I have a hole here in Florida you could dump it in! LOL

Kim

Our fenced in area is about 3 acres, but including our wheat field it's just over 15 acres. I always find somewhere that I need to put dirt around our property, but feel free to come get a truck load anytime..Ha

It's looking great! Your wife is going to have a terrific pool!!! What are the other dimensions? Length, width, sf?

Don't you love artist's renditions???? I prefer how your yard, house, and shop look in reality. I would love to have some of your wide open skies!!!! Can't wait to see the next stage! Take care. Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
There must still be a few issues with the site when it comes to pictures. I've been seeing your pictures fine. Yesterday, when Sunbaby posted she couldn't see anything, I could still see most with the exception of one or two blue question marks.

Now, I can't see any of the 'old' pictures, but I do see the ones you posted today. In place of the 'old' pictures are the tiny black boxes with an x in each. Sooooooo, I don't think it's you, I think it's the trouble with the server or whatever. 'They' will get it all worked out! Take care. Suz.

I can see them all. Maybe it's just the Texas ladies having issues. Sunbaby is sleep deprived.
That is is going to be a great sanctuary from the heat. Will you be able to tow it behind you when you go RVing?

Yay! Now I can see the new pics! Thank you. Feeling SUPER special, thanks for reposting! Pool builds are so exciting. I am thinking I should change my career and become a GM for a pool builder. That would be an amazing job! I could get all excited every day!

I can see them all. Maybe it's just the Texas ladies having issues. Sunbaby is sleep deprived.
That is is going to be a great sanctuary from the heat. Will you be able to tow it behind you when you go RVing?

We haven't been able to use the RV much this year with all the kids sports going on. We are a drag racing family and have been doing it for over 20 years, so the RV pulls our trailer and car most of the time. I do try to sneak the RV down to a few Dallas Cowboy games every year.

My wife and I have narrowed our stonescapes minipebble down to either aqua blue or tropics blue. They have that touch of glass option to add, but haven't seen a whole lot about it on the forum. Anyone have recent experience with it?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.