New install and one upright is leaning in

Hi, We are in the process of installing a 27' x 52" aqualeader concerto above ground pool (new to us). We have approximately 2 feet of water filled up, everything is looking pretty good, however one of the uprights is leaning in quite a bit....we though we had the paver blocks leveled but apparently not. The water level (measuring from water liner to top of liner) is out maybe 1/4" all the way around the entire pool. My question is, do I have to lower the pool water in order to lower the block enough to straighten out the upright or can we leave the water in it? Any help with this would be greatly apprecaited.

Welcome to TFP! Congrats on the new pool!

Level within 1/4" is a fantastic job! So the top is leaning in? I have only set up an Intex ultra. I was able to make some minor adjustments to the uprights without draining. With it leaning in maybe you can do some excavating under the outside of the paver while someone pushes in on the upright.

Hi, We are in the process of installing a 27' x 52" aqualeader concerto above ground pool (new to us). We have approximately 2 feet of water filled up, everything is looking pretty good, however one of the uprights is leaning in quite a bit....we though we had the paver blocks leveled but apparently not. The water level (measuring from water liner to top of liner) is out maybe 1/4" all the way around the entire pool. My question is, do I have to lower the pool water in order to lower the block enough to straighten out the upright or can we leave the water in it? Any help with this would be greatly apprecaited.
Hello and welcome to TFP!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and in this case it most certainly is. Post pictures of the upright in question from a couple of different angles, "quite a bit" to you may be "not so bad" to the experts.

Also, be sure to add your pool details to your signature, it will stop the barrage of 20 questions every time you post LOL.

Now, the most important question..... what is your plan to care for the pool? Do you own a proper test kit? Do you understand the difference between liquid chlorine (aka bleach) and stabilized pucks?

Dom

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.