Grecian Lazy L

Hello Heegs24! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. The recent server problem has impacted several forum replies. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

I would recommend posting what you consider a Grecian Lazy L and that may get the ball rolling. I'm too lazy to look it up but would be happy to give thoughts to a posted picture.

Here are some pics I pulled from Google images.

That style looks like one typically done in vinyl versus gunite. The shape is pleasing to me. True L's would give a larger shallow area.

We have a vinyl in ground pool that is similar to the 3rd image. I like the shape and it works well in the location - off to the side of our back yard with the shallow end and steps angled towards the house. We use a solar cover and the shape makes it a little tricky to get the cover on and off but that's the biggest complaint. Personally, I like that it is a geometric shapes but with a bit more interest than a perfect rectangle. I do tend to get a bit of extra debris in the sheltered corner due to non ideal circulation but "Poomba" out robot takes care of that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.