ocean blue return light

MMM923

Jun 17, 2015
Northern NJ
Good Morning All,
My pool is finally here - the weather has been holding up nicely and its time to finish the prep work and get this thing assembled!
Now that I have been able to see and feel the life size version of my radiant free form I can appreciate the quality you get for the added cost.
I have been told I can use the radiant LED which comes at a pretty high cost, the Pentair GloBrite or what was recently suggested the Ocean Blue return light.
I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this particular light. I like the idea of the GloBrite but I do not like the idea of drilling into the nice panels.
If the ocean blue can put off a decent amount of light (I definitely do not want the pool to be very bright, just enough to see where you are in the darkest night) and holds up for more than one season I think this might be an option.
My pool is the 16x27.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Mark

Hello MMM923! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about a return light. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. The recent server issue has impacted our replies a bit. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

Hi All, with summer officially over and moving right along to the winter months, those of us in the colder climates can only dream/plan ahead for next summers pool season! Since I didn't get a reply on this (like tex said above i posted this during a server issue - which causes me to believe it might have fallen down the list of "recent posts" ) I figured I would post a comment to bump this and see if anyone has advice/feedback etc. Thanks all!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.