SWG went out

Hey, OK so it's been one thing after another. First my filter went out. I just bought a new one and it arrived yesterday. It works great yay! Except now my swg won't come on. It was on for a while when I got it all set up and now nothing. I haven't had much time to look at it, so I'll do that later but my question for now is can I just use the same saltwater without it? do I need to drain? Or just add needed chemicals to what's already in there?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Welcome to TFP!

Yes, you can leave the same saltwater in the pool. Lots of people add salt for water comfort without SWG. Just add bleach to chlorinate your pool. Plain old store brand bleach from the grocery store is what I use when i need it. Use the Chlorine CYA Chart to determine the target level for your CYA level and use http://www.troublefreepool.com/content/114-poolmath-pool-calculator to figure out how much to add.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.