New pool blaster speed jet

Jun 6, 2014
NYC
Good morning i decided to switch to a robot cleaner for my 21ft above ground pool it took to much time to vaccum via the filter. Its brand new i used it twice once this past weekend and when i first got it three weeks ago. the line does get tangled but im working on that fix. My question or problem is its a 21ft round above ground pool and it dont go across the whole pool. It stops in the middled and goes back i thought it would only switch back when hitting the walls of the pool and usally i have leaves in the middle of the pool. Is that normal for it to switch in the middle without hitting anything does the wire being tangled have something to do with it. I know the dales person explained it to me how it works with the props and the wheel how it stops and goes back when hitti g thr wall i also have it set to large pool so why would it be not going across the whole pool or is it just me and that is normal with a robot vaccum? Any help would be great thank you

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

According to the owner's manual found here:
http://www.watertechcorp.com/manuals-main.htm

TROUBLESHOOTING
Reverses before reaching the opposite end of the pool
• Turn the Time Control Dial (located on the Power Supply) clockwise a few degrees or adjust the Digital Timer using the
“up” Button to increase the time between reversals. Repeat if necessary.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.