Vinyl pool liner

MGood

May 31, 2015
Eldridge Iowa
Did anyone else have a hard time picking a liner? I'm a visual person and not seeing it in a pool is hard. Our builder uses Loop Loc. Anyone else have that brand that could post pictures. I want a medium blue that has a little more Aqua color to it. Thanks!

Not sure abotu your builders rules, but if you see a pattern at a liner manufacturer dealer you like, I would think that he shoudl accomodate. But anyway, one idea is to ask your builder for a vinyl swatch book. Mine gave me a book that had 2 foot by 1 foot vinyl piece squares. I then went to a friends pool, and dropped the swatches into the bottom of the shallow end. It was way different seeing the patterns in the water versus just looking at them in a book out of water.

Assuming you have access to a pool, and patience to do this, have someone hold it along the opposite wall while you look at it from a distance across the pool. Then sit the swatch on the shallow end floor, nad look at it from near it adn from far away. It is harder to position the swatches in the water than you might think, but I think that it will make the decision easy for you. Good luck.

I got a load of swatches from the liner manufacturer, then I narrowed it down to two. I didn't have access to a pool, so I used 2 large buckets to submerge them in!
View attachment 38909
Sorry, no idea why the photo is upside down!

LOL you need to SLAM the lighter one! LOL

That is neat. You can really see how the colors will look! Which one are you going to pick?

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.