Replacing an Intex pool liner with an overlapping liner

Jun 22, 2015
Coloma, Michigan
I have an 18' x 52" Intex Ultra Metal framed pool that needs the liner replaced. When I stored it a couple of years ago, the mice got into it. I tried to get a replacement from Intex, but they no longer carry that liner as a replacement. I had some pretty big holes and decided that I would try and repair them, which would be cheaper than replacing (at that time) a year old pool. I have been researching and still am not able to find a replacement cover for that exact pool. Needless to say, I will need to replace it this year, but probably with an overlapping cover. I have read where people use tarp grabbers to attach the liner, but not sure how that works. Can someone give me some pictures, so that I know how it works and what it would look like? What size liner is recommended to use for the replacement liner? Thanks. Dstreet.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.