Manually vac or Auto Vac?

May 29, 2015
Mississauga
I am constantly getting dirt in the deep end of my pool and keeping it clean now is becoming a losing battle. I have a Hayward Automatic Vac that I am using every few days to clean up the dirt and sometimes I use the manually vac. Should I be using the automatic vac or the manual vac? I prefer the automatic vac as I just let it go and it is less labour intensive. However, I still have to watch that it doesn't get stuck and create a possible tear in my liner from the suction. Sometimes I use the manually vac if I just want to get rid of the dirt in the deep end. Does it matter which I use?

Hey Ziggygal. I see no replies yet to your post. So I'll just say that for the most part, which vacuum to use is a personal preference. Some people swear by their automated robots and such. Of course in some cases you get what you pay for. As for me, well..... I guess I'm just cheap. :) I do have a Barracuda, but I never use it. I just like to manually vacuum and relax by the pool any chance I can. :)

Having said that, this reply should boost you up on the queue again so other readers can see it. Have a great day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.