Which swg to buy?

here is a site you can buy from, the recomendation is 2 to 3 times the size of your pool, so at least a 45k and 60k is better

All Salt Pool Products

here is a comparison of a bunch of SWG's

Full Market Comparison of Salt Chlorine Generators

I went with the SJ 45, but a lot of people on this site really like the Hayward with the T15 cell..

the sale is today and tomorrow
The SJ45 with free upgrade to SJ 60 CircuPool® SJ-45 Salt Pool System

The RJ45 with free upgrade to RJ 60 CircuPool® RJ-45 Salt Pool System

I am a fan of my Pentair IC40, when it fails I will buy another one. With an onboard control panel the cell costs more to replace. And it is only adjustable in 20% increments so it can be a little harder to fine tune. But, there is a wide enough range of acceptable chlorine levels that it isn't that difficult. I overcame this by putting my SWG on its own timer so I can control the output percentage and runtime independent of pump runtime.

The Pentair Intellichlor is a very robust SWG, seems to have less electronics difficulty than other brands do. And it is the only SWG that will continue to produce chlorine in high salt condition. Of course, it is better not to have high salt, but you know ... :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.