Jandy Aqua Pure 35 red light flashing no flow

I am having trouble with my Jandy Aqua Pure 35. I recently replaced the cell due to cracks and plate erosion. Everything has been working fine for about 6 months now the red light is flashing and I get no flow. I completely cleaned all filter baskets it works for a few minutes then goes to "low temp low salt" then switched over to the flashing red and no flow. I can see the water flowing through the cell can someone please help.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome to TFP! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about the Jandy AP 35. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

Welcome to TFP!

I am not very familiar with the Jandy SWG, but I believe it sounds like the flow sensor is failing. There are lots of threads here about replacing flow sensors if you want to have a search (upper right corner). Or somebody who is more familiar with the Jandy SWG should be along.

In the meantime, please add your pool info to your signature as shown here, Pool School - Getting Started

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.