Laars lx 400 heater temperature control module

DKLO

Jun 15, 2014
London Ontario Canada
Hi everyone,
Would anyone be able to give me some guidance please for my Laars lx 400 NG heater temperature control module?
Issue: everything was working fine except the temperature was stuck at 82, the toggle down switch worked fine, but the toggle up switch not responding at all. In addition the backlight is permanently on and can't be turned off. I have tried to shut off power several times to try and reset-no luck, I have tried to clean contacts in harness onto circuit board-no luck. Currently temp stuck at 32 degrees and not able to increase at all.

Could you please give me some guidance? Can a hard reset be done outside of turning power off?

Many thanks,

Hello DKLO! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about the heater control mod. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.