where to buy pool furniture

outdoorsgal

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 24, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
we're in Phoenix and I tend to buy furniture for my house at World Market or IKEA. as far as outdoors I'm not so sure.
I'd love to buy our furniture in person verses internet if possible. I went to World Market and was surprised that the Chaise Lounges weren't as comfy as I'd hoped, so testing them out would be ideal if possible. It's such a big city you'd think there'd be big stores with outdoor furniture and there probably is, I"m just not familiar. I'm not against buying on line, so if anyone knows of good places that'd be great. I'm thinking of getting something different than typical chaise lounges if possible. i saw the round beds with shade cover. those looked really cool. i'd like to get something that my kids can get on with me, something made for a mom and a couple of kids or a family. thx!

Hello outdoorsgal! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about pool furniture. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

Costco has decent selection in the summer of good quality items. Frontgate online has excellent quality stuff and is pricey. Last year when I visited Phoenix we stopped by a really cool patio furniture store, can't remember the name, huge selection.

J.

I'm thinking of getting something different than typical chaise lounges if possible. i saw the round beds with shade cover. those looked really cool. i'd like to get something that my kids can get on with me, something made for a mom and a couple of kids or a family. thx!
Hi there! It's not outdoors, but I have one of those round outdoor couches in my kids playroom and we are going on 2 years. It's very comfortable and durable- my kids (4&6) try to balance on the back, jump off the table part, use the foot rest as a stage without the cushion, and we even use it cuddling up for movie night. We love it. I think it would be perfect by the pool. I got the idea to buy one after we stayed at a hotel that had one by the pool. I would recommend you consider getting one with a built in table for a drink/plate rest, as you tend to sit way back and would have to get up to reach a table. I purchased mine from Amazon and it is the LexMod Taiji.

thanku! there is a lot out there. i finally did a good search. i'm going to have to decide between just buying something cheap for now or what we want. the round beds seem cool, but the ones with the canopies seem like u really have to duck inside to be able to sit under the shade. i do like the round furniture and the idea of poolside beds, though! AZ sun is yet one more excuse to spend a lot of money on this project. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.