Raypak 156 vs Hayward H150FD HELP

tfdray

Jun 21, 2015
Chillicothe, Ohio
Hello everyone,

I am purchasing an above ground 27' round by 54" deep AquaLeader Reflexion pool. It will be a salt pool using the Breeze 320 SG system, a Hayward S180T sand filter with the Hayward 1.5hp 2 speed Power-Flow Matrix pump. Asking opinions and advice on whether I should go with the Raypak 156 or Hayward H150FD :confused:. I know the Hayward has the Cupro Nickel heat exchanger and have been told it's a big benefit. Any advice or suggestions would be a huge help. Thanks in advance for the advice.

Rick

Hello Rick and welcome to TFP! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

Also, once completed, please add your pool info to your signature by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. It will help us later.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.