Newbie Need Help is anyone using the Synergy Pool chemical system

Jun 20, 2015
Pipe Creek, Texas
Omni Synergy Chemicals
We are newbies, Just bought our new swim spa in January,
Is anyone using the Synergy treatments, the swim spa company who sold us our swim spa recommended it, I can't find much information on it for swim spas, It is a two step process, I am having a hard time figuring out the correct dosage for the initiator and the weekly All clear treatment. I also use a chlorine floater, and the spa sanitizer, (Sodium Dichloro-s-triazinetrione) but not sure how much to use.
The dosage on the bottle of All clear is to apply a half a pound per 10,000 gallons, I have tried to calculate it down to my 1750 gallon spa. I am really confused.
My chlorine seems to drop for no reason at all I check my spa daily, one day its fine then the next day it is down to the .5-1 mark. The only thing I can think of is that I covered my spa covers with a plastic tarp to protect them, we have had a lot of rain the last few weeks, could this be why my chlorine burned off?
Someone can you please help me

I also just purchased a swim spa about 2 weeks ago. I don't have any help for you as I don't use the same system as you. Just good to know of someone else with a swim spa! Our spa guy gave us bad information on chemicals and we have already had to dump, clean and start over with new water, so we learned not to listen to them anymore. Ordered a Taylor testing kit online. have learned tons and gotten a lot of help on here! Best of luck!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.