SP2600VSP and omnilogic

heatdissipation

LifeTime Supporter
Oct 13, 2014
Central PA
My pool builder installed this pump on our new 30000 gallon ingrown vinyl pool, also an omnilogic, the pool builder had no idea what they were doing when it came to the omnilogic installation and most of it has fallen on me to set up right.

Does anyone know if this pump is able to be controlled by the omnilogic, the more I read up on this pump the more I believe it won't, I am able to turn it on and off with the omnilogic, and I know it needs a low voltage communication cable to be able to communicate, but I can find no documentation of this pump ever being hooked to a controller.

Yeah, that's the conclusion I came to also, I messaged him yesterday and told him about it, but I have not received a reply yet. The pool is only a few weeks old, and this is the first time I have had time to start digging into the controller to set everything up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.