leak in my 15000 gallon above ground pool!! HELP!!

Jun 19, 2015
MS
IMAG0458.jpg

My pool started leaking last yr around the hose that goes into the pool. Got that fixed and now now it is leaking from the bottom of the pool until it gets about 3/4 empty then stops!! What is going on?? It's coming out from under the side where the pump hose is at, but it's not the hose bc everything is unhooked!! HELP PLEASE!!
You can't really see the ground wet right beside the base of the pool on the ground. Its staying wet but not like it was. I do not know how to check for the leak other than drain it?

Examine the pool and any fittings right at the height where it stops leaking. That's where your leak is at. Your pool is telling you where the leak is, based on where it stops leaking. Might be a spot in the liner that needs to be patched.

Welcome to TFP! :wave:

Interested in the answers for this also, I have the same thing going on. The ground around the pool is wet so I'm guessing it's at the bottom of the pool like this one is. It seems that maybe the pressure isn't enough to make it leak with the pool partially drained on the OP's pool?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.