Pool School has disappeared

At least on my computer, the newsletters archive and the store are also gone :?

I saw a test thread yesterday by Sean, he 'tweeked' something - apparently that made these functions/ areas disappear. I have faith that he will figure out how to reload them :-D

The Pool School being gone is somewhat problematic - posters frequently direct questors to that area or articles therein. I can't find any of the articles using 'search' (the old stickies can be found that way from "Further Reading") I think the problem is that they don't have authors and weren't 'threads' on the forum. However, now that we are aware of the problem, Sean will find a way to resurrect them :goodjob:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

As an FYI I had things bookmarked in Internet Explorer to Pool School articles and they get file not found as well. It appears there is an issue with the entire directory or the index file that holds the Pool School articles.

By coincidence I just PM'd SeanB about the reroute of http://www.troublefreepool.com to the forum instead of the home page as not being as user friendly for new members.

Holidays and all, could be few days :( before he gets to fixing pool school.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.