Am I over thinking this

Jun 13, 2015
Tupelo Ms
I just purchased a 16x48 Intex pool. My question is which like the title says I am probably way over thinking this, on a 16' pool it has 8' radius I need to go out an extra foot, I am going to be using foam under the pool do I go out with the foam over the pavers or all the way out to the whole radius that I leveled out. Please forgive my ignorance I tend to over think stuff.

I believe the intent of the foam is simply to provide that buffer (cushion) required to protect the bottom of your liner and make it more comfortable for the users. If you go outside of the bottom edge of your pool, it may not hurt anything, but it may get in the way of the poles, pavers, or equipment that you have. Just a thought. Other Intex users may have other thoughts. Have a great day!

Check out my build in my signature,
allot of good photos and details that might give you some ideas. All are correct ... I cut mine as I am leaving my pool up year round and didn't want to see the insulation. I will be doing some landscaping around the pool soon. Good Luck

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.