Help high salt light

Jun 14, 2015
Arkadelphia/ AR
Last night I checked my salt level and it was at 1910 so I added 1 bag and mixed it up good then ran the pump and SWG then aboutba hr later got a high salt light checked salt today after running pump only all night and today now my reading is at 2880 gonna check again tomorrow to see how it is then still trying to get used to this pool stuff have had it for 3 yrs first yr on SWG like reading about all the tricks and tips

How big is your pool?

Please add your pool details to your signature as described HERE as it will help us help you.

You should not run the SWG for 24 hours after you add salt so the SWG does not get damaged. You want the pump to thoroughly mix the salt before the SWG is powered up.

How big is your pool?

Please add your pool details to your signature as described HERE as it will help us help you.

You should not run the SWG for 24 hours after you add salt so the SWG does not get damaged. You want the pump to thoroughly mix the salt before the SWG is powered up.

This is why I "troll" the forums. I did not know this! We've always kept ours on. Thanks!!! My new knowledge of the day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.