New Pool Construction in Southern Indiana (Near Louisville)

IMG_20150605_131228_zpssqvdzrgr.jpg

IMG_20150605_131250_zpsoi7kamdy.jpg

IMG_20150606_124224_zpsdl6ajez1.jpg

IMG_20150610_185423_zpsqw9i5zzz.jpg

IMG_20150610_185428_zpsizcdgqdw.jpg

IMG_20150612_090752_zpslcnbbsyv.jpg

IMG_20150615_192224_zpspniery1s.jpg

IMG_20150616_145620_zps062ekukv.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Now just waiting for the electrician to come ground the pool so they can pour the concrete deck.

You did a great job posting the pics. THANKS!

Any idea when they are going to come bond your pool?

Is that fishing water?

Do you have to put up a fence?

Have you ordered your test kit yet? The ones we use and love are in my siggy below.

Kim

By bond, I assume that means the electrical grounding? I just found this site yesterday, so I am a little late to the game... I thought the electrician was supposed to be out today, but I haven't heard from him.

Yes, that is fishing water behind the house ;)

No fence this year. Plan on getting one maybe next year, but we will be 'legal' with the automatic cover.

No test kit yet, but will probably get the TF-100

Very nice, thanks for sharing. It looks like you may have neighbors calling since I don't see other pools! Look forward to seeing the completed project.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The construction is so NEAT and clean .. almost zen like! Deck color is awesome. If we had a colored deck like yours in AZ, it probably will glow red hot during our summer months! :mrgreen:

BTW, what's the pipe that is sticking out of the cover box (with a red tip)?

The construction is so NEAT and clean .. almost zen like! Deck color is awesome. If we had a colored deck like yours in AZ, it probably will glow red hot during our summer months! :mrgreen:

BTW, what's the pipe that is sticking out of the cover box (with a red tip)?

I believe that is just a can of Pam. Hahahaha. I think they're using it for the coping mold so it comes off easy.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.