Plaster, tile, coping recommendations for DFW area?

lvrpl

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 18, 2015
Dallas, TX
New to the forum, excited to be learning so much.

We are closing on a house in the next couple of weeks that has a pool in need of new plaster, tile, and coping (we'll likely go with regular white plaster at this point). Can anyone recommend any good plaster or pool remodel companies in the DFW area?

Thanks for any help!

Welcome to TFP!

I can't remember who did the work, but one of our experts who lives in DFW had a redo on his pool last year. In any case, we have lots of DFW folks here, so maybe one will jump in. Good luck, and enjoy the forum.

Has anyone used Romo's Pool and Plastering before, or know anything about their quality of work? They gave me a very competitive bid that's a bit lower than the other couple of bids I've gotten so far and I'm just wondering if they do good work. Thanks!

We ended up going with Romo. They did a great job on the plaster, tile, and coping. There was a bit of a problem with the coping (for some odd reason, it stayed soft and sticky and never cured) and they immediately came back out, cut it out, and redid it all, all without me even asking.

The one thing I would mention is to do the startup yourself, unless you're hiring them to simply do some brushing for you. You'll probably know more about the pool chemistry from this forum.

I'm very happy with the work they did.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.