Pentair ColorCascade LED Bubbler - water depth?

Oh something I am useful for. Just like you guys, I had planned to do a gigantic tanning ledge 9" deep or 6" of water, but the layout guy convinced me to go make it a second step. When I get home I will measure what my actual water depth is for them. Pentair sends it with a 6" vinyl extension designed to keep the water effect straight but also helps in deeper than spec water.

While not the 2 foot tall fountain Pentair shows in their brochure, it is still a nice effect. Especially considering the pump is also powering a gigantic grotto waterfall, 2 laminars and 2 colorcascades at 3000 RPM.

Instagram

Oh something I am useful for. Just like you guys, I had planned to do a gigantic tanning ledge 9" deep or 6" of water, but the layout guy convinced me to go make it a second step. When I get home I will measure what my actual water depth is for them. Pentair sends it with a 6" vinyl extension designed to keep the water effect straight but also helps in deeper than spec water.

While not the 2 foot tall fountain Pentair shows in their brochure, it is still a nice effect. Especially considering the pump is also powering a gigantic grotto waterfall, 2 laminars and 2 colorcascades at 3000 RPM.

Instagram

Thanks for your help. I'm not sure I understand. But I'm very interested in your help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.