zombiejeep

Jun 17, 2015
Nebraska
Hello All. New to the forum and already learning stuff. Don't have anything in my signature left yet because we don't have the pool installed at this time. It has been too rainy here. It's coming soon though, so the builder says.

After years of my wife begging for a pool, we finally got a 21' Vogue Revelation AG pool. Hopefully it is a good one, I'll be honest, I wish I had found this site sooner, I would have felt more comfortable at the shop.

Anyway, hope to talk to everyone soon, and as I find my paperwork, I'll throw the specifics in my signature.

Thanks for the welcome all. I was going over our paperwork and this is what was included as part of the package deal. Looks like we might have to try and get a different testing kit, from what I have read so far here on TFP. Great info by the way.

21' Revelation AGP, 54" w/ Unibead liner
Roll Guard A-frame safety ladder
Taylor 1001 test Kit
Lil' Shark pool vacuum
Pentair SD60 Sand Filter and 1.5 HP pump
Bunch of chemicals
Misc. tools and equipment.

Yea, they are splurging and giving you a $9 test kit. Probably $5 if you get it at WalMart.

I would just go ahead and order a TF100 test kit. That will give you what you need for a couple of years normal use.

The only other real option for a test kit is a Taylor K-2006. Be careful comparing prices because the K-2006 comes in sizes, designated by a letter. The basic K-2006 has .75oz bottles. Yo need to get the K-2006-C to get the larger bottles that you want. Even then it is a little short on the reagent & powder for the FAS/DPD test.

I also have the SpeedStir and Sample Sizer. They speed testing and accuracy.