Saying hello from Louisiana

conniegal

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
Jackson, La.
Hi Everyone,
My name is Connie and I don't usually join forums but am very interested in pool care. Currently have AG 22'X52'', almost 11,000 gallon intex pool but hoping to build inground next year. Am waiting on TF 100 test kit any day. Learned hard way not to rely on pool store testing and recommendations. Enjoy reading the articles and posts and realize how very little I know about pool care. Nice to be here :D

Welcome Connie from LA. :) Like you, many of us learned the hard way as well. Hope you enjoy the site. Look closely at everyone's signatures and you'll our most common links to assist you. If you ever have a question ... just ask!

If you weren't sure how to do it, you can add your pool info to your signature by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. It will help us later.

Have a great day!

Hello back at you from Louisiana. It is sad to say I had to look up where Jackson was though, but now that I look it up I can say I have been there, about 17-18 years ago, riding along with an old friend one weekend as he was mapping out a delivery route for that part of the state.