America's Newest Winery!

Kias

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 31, 2009
NW Ohio
For the three of you that still remember me and know what I've been up to these last couple years. Just wanted to check in and let you know that my pool finally died. Didn't quite make it through the winter. We all knew my 100 dollar used pool wasn't going to last more than a year or two, yet it kept surprising us year after year!

On the other hand, today I finally got federal approval for my winery! It's been a long road that's starting to come to an end, just to turn onto a new road that's even longer! Still waiting for state approval though. That should be done in a month or two. Then I should be good to go to start selling the wine that I'm pretty sure I can start making now. (Have to check on that)

We've also got a 8 person hot tub coming soon. We're also looking at new pools! So there's lots of stuff going on around here.

:cyclops: <---That's new!

winelogo.png

There have been a LOT of changes recently in the software and Admin, but the core functionality remains unchanged. And the smileys have not change in a while since we added the shark and a few others :shark:

Id love to open a winery to sell some of my wines.

From where you are, I guess a viognier is in your future. I would love to try your wine.

P.S. I have 7 gallons of chilian cab-merlot in my primary right now

I would love to recoup some of this endless amounts of money we keep burning through! Lol

Starting off with quick wines like Raspberry Pinot, and peach chardonnay. It'll sell quick in these parts. Giving me time to make the grape wines!

I've had nothing going for about 5 months now, and our personal stock is almost under a hundred bottles. Was getting nervous there for a few weeks!

Everything had to be empty for the site visit!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I would love to recoup some of this endless amounts of money we keep burning through! Lol

Starting off with quick wines like Raspberry Pinot, and peach chardonnay. It'll sell quick in these parts. Giving me time to make the grape wines!

I've had nothing going for about 5 months now, and our personal stock is almost under a hundred bottles. Was getting nervous there for a few weeks!

Everything had to be empty for the site visit!

How to turn a large pile of money into a small pile of money...open a winery!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You still making the Skeeter Pee?
Haven't really been making anything for many months now. All containers need to be empty for the site visit. Since I'm using the containers I already own, plus some new ones, everything is empty. Except one carboy that has a Pinot Noir in it for my nephew's wedding in 2017. Had to get that going.

Wine levels are dangerously low in my house right now.
f108fab81cee0c00ecf63e8d311249e8.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.