Finest Finish

Are you familiar with MartinKennedy's pool build? It's amazing. His thread is "New Build in South Texas". On post #141, you will see a photo of the bags of finish for his pool. Finest Finish. I believe it's a different line from yours, but I can't imagine he would have used a product which wasn't good quality.

I've read an important point to consider is who will apply the finish. So do some research on the plaster company in your area who applies the finish.

It's a million decisions, isn't it? I won't miss that when my pool is finished! You're doing great - one decision at a time. Suz.

Are you familiar with MartinKennedy's pool build? It's amazing. His thread is "New Build in South Texas". On post #141, you will see a photo of the bags of finish for his pool. Finest Finish. I believe it's a different line from yours, but I can't imagine he would have used a product which wasn't good quality.

I've read an important point to consider is who will apply the finish. So do some research on the plaster company in your area who applies the finish.

It's a million decisions, isn't it? I won't miss that when my pool is finished! You're doing great - one decision at a time. Suz.

I have seen his pool but I did not realize that he had a Finest Finish product. I can't imagine they used anything inferior on that build. It is amazing!!!!

I used this material in my pool. If you go to my build "new build in south Texas" you can see the pictures on page 8

Radiant Fusion Series with Pebble Radiance™, is a blend of Micro Mini Pebble, enhanced with the radiant brilliance of iridescent, multi - hued, gem-like glass crystals and Abalone Shell. Radiant Fusion creates vibrant water hues while the ultra-smooth finish completes the look and feel of this new, modern pool finish!

• Natural tumbled stone, smoothed and sized to perfection.
• Colors are highest quality to eliminate fading.
• Adds brilliant light and color to the finish.
• Pozzolan modifiers increase strength and durability.
• Peace of mind provided by comprehensive warranty

- - - Updated - - -

SuzfromTexas,

You have an excellent memory. :salut:

Reactions: Saphire
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.