Just put up our first pool!

Jun 16, 2015
North Idaho
We just finished putting up our first pool and landscaping around the area. We purchased the pool about 3 weeks ago and decided that putting in a concrete slab was the way to go for leveling for the future. We are new to this website and wanted to share some pics with everyone in hopes that if we have questions or someone sees an issue they could lets us know. Thanks in advance for answering the million questions I will probably have!:)

Attachments

• DSCN0219.jpg
    DSCN0219.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 275
  • DSCN0222.jpg
    DSCN0222.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 269
I just had a concrete put in as well for my Intex....cant imagine the mess it would create on the grass/dirt.....I rolled out a layer of indoor/outsoor carput underneath my pool for padding..I am now looking for a way to get around using the rickety ladder with some stairs and a small platform, but then I still need a ladder on the inside to get out....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I just had a concrete put in as well for my Intex....cant imagine the mess it would create on the grass/dirt.....I rolled out a layer of indoor/outsoor carput underneath my pool for padding..I am now looking for a way to get around using the rickety ladder with some stairs and a small platform, but then I still need a ladder on the inside to get out....

You can use a standard above ground pool ladder in place of the intex ladder. There are lots of styles to choose from. You can also build a small deck/platform and use an above ground pool ladder on the pool side.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.