Just joined forum

Jun 8, 2015
Rocklin Ca
I just joined this forum last week in hopes of learning how to get control of my pool without the help of helpful salesmen. About my pool I’ve had it 10 years it’s 20,000 gal in ground. 2013 I had a Pentair Intella flow pump installed, Also bought new filters for a STA Rite 450 sq Ft cartridge filer system. 2014 replaced the pool sweep booster pump with a Hayward 6060. I also have a Aqua Rite Chlorine Generator non functioning for two years debating on replacing it. So all last year my pool has been a struggle to maintain any kind of proper chemical balance. So this year has started off just the same so realizing the local pool supplies are no help, hear I am determined to get control of the pool. Anyway I go by SacDave or just Dave I live in the Sacramento Ca..I just received the TF100 test kit so tomorrow I’ll post some results in Chemistry 201. I have been reading some of the pool school stuff good information. Looking forward to leaning proper pool maintenance Thanks

Welcome aboard! Be sure to add the details of your pool to your forum signature. To change your profile and/or signature, select "Settings" (top right under Pool School button). Scroll down (left side) to "My Settings" & select Edit Profile or Edit Signature. It helps immensely when you post test results and ask for advice on how to proceed if we have a better idea of what pool equipment you're working with.