Low to no pressure

Hi, I am new on this site, and new to owning a pool. We bought a crack house, and we've been fixing it up. The pool is only 3,000 gallons, and it was a viscous pond of scum. We fully drained it with a sump pump and had the pump, filter, and valves replaced.

The he pool has 7 returns, a waterfall, and a fountain. I do not feel any water coming out of any returns, I do not feel any suction from the skimmer or from either floor drain, and the fountain is a mere trickle. It seemed fine for the first day or two after the new equipment was installed. Any ideas why I have ridiculously low pressure?

i am frustrated. Thanks.

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

Either it is 30k gallon pool ... or a 3k "spool" spa/pool ;)

Please add your pool details to your signature as described HERE as it will help us help you.

What is the filter pressure doing when you see the flow rate drop?

Now we see that you have a VS pump. What model is that? (add to Sig) What speed are you running it at?

To post more/larger pictures, you either need to raise your storage allotment by Becoming a TFP Supporter or follow the How To Post Pictures tutorial.

FYI, we do not trust pool store testing and I highly recommend you invest in one of the Recommended Test Kits before you have a chemistry problem.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.