trouble bookmarking

gtm

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 11, 2008
St. Petersburg, Florida
For the past two days I've been trying without success to bookmark a several different threads. I get a message that says something like "Bookmarking failed. Try again later." I've tried 5-6 times over the past 2 days and it's 3 different threads I've tried to bookmark. Also, I currently only have 2 threads bookmarked, as I try to be good about deleting them, so I don't think I should've run into some sort of bookmarking limit.

Anyone have any ideas on whether I'm doing something wrong? Or know if there's some sort of problem with the site?

Thanks, Gary

OMG -- I just realized that y'all have been talking about the "Bookmark topic" link at the top of threads and the "Bookmarks" link in the User Menu on the Home page. I thought you were talking about adding a Bookmark via the browser directly and I didn't notice the "Bookmark topic" until now. Sorry about that; glad it's working for you now.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.