Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: trouble bookmarking

1. Back To Top    #1

trouble bookmarking

For the past two days I've been trying without success to bookmark a several different threads. I get a message that says something like "Bookmarking failed. Try again later." I've tried 5-6 times over the past 2 days and it's 3 different threads I've tried to bookmark. Also, I currently only have 2 threads bookmarked, as I try to be good about deleting them, so I don't think I should've run into some sort of bookmarking limit.

Anyone have any ideas on whether I'm doing something wrong? Or know if there's some sort of problem with the site?

Thanks, Gary
    15,000 gal. IG fiberglass pool w/ 1 hp Hayward Max-Flo and 250 lb. Hayward sand filter
    Located in St. Petersburg, Florida, and enclosed in a birdcage

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: trouble bookmarking

Had same problem but when i went to my bookmarks it was there. Double check its not linking for you.
    21K Gal, IG, Vinyl, Bleach-Borax-Baking Soda, 3/4HP Hayward pump, Hayward sand filter, 200,000BTU Heater, TF100 Testkit
    "All that we are arises with our thoughts." - Buddha
    “When fate hands you a lemon, make lemonade.” - Dale Carnegie

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks for the suggestion, but they don't show up in my list ... Gary
    15,000 gal. IG fiberglass pool w/ 1 hp Hayward Max-Flo and 250 lb. Hayward sand filter

4. Back To Top    #4

I can't bookmark either. Being a newb there's alot of things I would like to bookmark
    Any suggestions??

Thanks
    Lynn

16x38 FG, 20,400G, 1HP/2sp Tristar pump, Hayward 425sq ft cart. filter, Pro Logic4, SWCG, 3 returns, 2 main drains, 1 skimmer, 4 Pentair deck jets, Hayward Phantom pressure cleaner/booster pump, TF-100 of course :-)orthofish-s-pool-build-finally-t13179.html

5. Back To Top    #5

I tried from both Firefox 3.0.3 and IE 6 under XP SP3 with no problems.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

6. Back To Top    #6

Curious. It doesn't work for me under Safari or FireFox on a Mac.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

7. Back To Top    #7

Bookmarking threads works fine for me using Safari 3.2.1 and Firefox 3.0.5 on Mac OS 10.5.6 (Intel).
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"

8. Back To Top    #8

I think I found the problem and have fixed it. Could someone who was having trouble before check and see if it is working now?
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

9. Back To Top    #9

Jason - I just successfully bookmarked this topic. Thanks! -- Gary

10. Back To Top    #10

OMG -- I just realized that y'all have been talking about the "Bookmark topic" link at the top of threads and the "Bookmarks" link in the User Menu on the Home page. I thought you were talking about adding a Bookmark via the browser directly and I didn't notice the "Bookmark topic" until now. Sorry about that; glad it's working for you now.
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"

11. Back To Top    #11

Alrighty now Working for me too. Thanks so much.
    Lynn

16x38 FG, 20,400G, 1HP/2sp Tristar pump, Hayward 425sq ft cart. filter, Pro Logic4, SWCG, 3 returns, 2 main drains, 1 skimmer, 4 Pentair deck jets, Hayward Phantom pressure cleaner/booster pump, TF-100 of course :-)orthofish-s-pool-build-finally-t13179.html