Tucson, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
The Taylor #9198 test tube has multiple graduations on it for different sample volumes. On the FC/CC tests one uses the 25mL mark for 0.2ppm/drop resolution and the 10mL mark for 0.5ppm/drop. Does anyone know what the test resolutions are for the other graduation marks?

The FAS-DPD test is easy because the DPD powder amount does not have to be exact (just saturate the solution with indicator dye). The TA and CH tests would be harder to change as the other reagent and indicator drop count would need to change for different sample sizes.

Thanks!

Those aren't necessarily for other resolutions. They're for different tests altogether. If you're extremely curious you can go to Taylor's site and look through all the different tests they offer and what the sample sizes are.

Oh I know they're for different tests. I was just curious about using them for the FC/CC tests as the different volumes of test water will produce different titration drop resolutions. I thought the math would have been worked out and was hoping to not reinvent the wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.