Hello from NC!

buffyj

Jun 15, 2015
Mooresville, NC
Hi, everyone! I'm not exactly a "newbie" here as I've Googled various pool problems over the course of the past few years and have stumbled upon this sit a few times as a result. However, with my newest "problem", which I'll post in the appropriate sub-forum, I felt the need to officially register and hopefully learn. :)

Just to share some basic info, we purchased a 24' round AG pool from one of our local pool supply stores in the summer of 2010. Our family of five thoroughly enjoy it during the hot NC summers, when it's clean enough to get in it :(. I think out of the five years we've had it, it was probably the cleanest and clearest for the first one or two. So disappointing.

Anyway, again, I'll share our current problem in the right forum.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here and learning from the resources available.

Thanks so much!

Welcome to TFP!

I'm with jeffchap, get ready to swim every day from now on. The only time I don't swim is when the water is too cold or too rainy. Pool has been clear and sparkly for 3 years straight. We can definitely get you there. Cheaper and easier than the pool store.