Deck Plans for an 18 foot AGP

Hey folks,

Been thinking a lot about putting up a small deck for my pool. I have been searching for deck plans but can't find a single one. The deckplans.com site is not giving their plans away anymore. Does anyone have a copy that would fit my needs? Nothing special, just steps up to a small landing. The landing just needs to be big enough to fit a pool box on it.

Thanks in advance!

Sean

Try https://www.decks.com/deckplans/Medium_Elevation_Decks/1L056
None are specifically designed for pools, but we are planning to adapt the one I referenced above, by using just the lower portion that leads to the small landing. I think we will have to add a couple steps, too... I haven't studied the plans that closely yet, but extending the stairs portion should be easy enough, and then making the minor changes to the deck legs to add the extra height of the added steps.
It's a place to start...
You do have to give them some info like email addy, etc. There are other plans on the site as well.

Another option... I'm told that some big-box stores (Lowe's, Home Depot, etc.) will create a deck design for you, when you buy the materials from them. You need to know the measurements of how high you need the finished deck to be, and the dimensions of the landing you want. Specific #'s, measured from the ground to the top of the pool, at the spot you want the deck to go, and the exact dimensions (footprint) of the items you want the "small landing" to accommodate ... From there the software they use should be able to make the adjustments to hug the pool shape, if that's what you want.

Good Luck,
April:colors:

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.