Cannot upload pictures

Jan 13, 2015
Arkansas
Not sure what I am doing wrong, but when I try to attach photos, I get a box pop up to upload pictures from my computer. It only let me upload two and then I get red exclamation marks by the rest. It says I have used 248 of 250 MB allowed. I don't get what I am doing wrong. Is there an easier way to insert pictures? (And yes, I reduced the size of all pictures before trying to upload them.) This is super frustrating.

Well it is because pictures take up a lot of database space. On image sharing sites such as photobucket, they are designed for that. This site, while photos are encouraged, it has to have a good balance between images and forum functionality.

It's possible, cause I still don't have all the little bugs (well not bugs, but set up fully) worked out on the new server just yet. So for now I would use a picture hosting service (like photobucket) and post them from that.

Can't upload small jpeg pics from my computer (approx 50k) any problems with the sites photo upload feature currently? I used to be able to upload this way.
the limit is in totality for your account. If you have hit the limit, no matter how small you will not be able to upload more without deleting previous uploads.

The best option is to follow the instructions Rixhard linked in his post.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.