Screenlogic2

Jun 24, 2009
I currently operated my pool with a pentair intelitouch wireless handheld. The mobile touch is not working anymore and wanted to change over to the screenlogic2 instead. I live in whittier ca and I'm having trouble finding someone that has actually installed one before. If anyone out there knows someone please get in contact with me

Thanks

It isn't complicated. The directions are straightforward enough and there is plenty of help for you here.

If you don't feel comfortable doing it then that's another story. Pentair can set you up with an authorized installer if needed

I bought the kit that came with the wireless adaptor.
I plugged the protocol adaptor into my router with the CAT5 cable provided, then plugged the 4 wire cable that connects the protocol adaptor into the wireless adaptor.
Outside, I mounted the antenna on the house near the Easy Touch box, and ran the 4 wire cable to the COM port on the ET board.
Put the software on the PC and followed the install wizard, then download the App on my iPhone.
The total install took less than an hour.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.