Jandy AquaPure salt cell reversing

I have a AquaLink Rs system. The documentation for the salt cell kit reads "The new AquaPure sensor does not need the flow adapter board. Do not use the part with a flow adapter board".
Reading the installation instructions I still cannot figure out where I am suppose to connect the AquaPure sensor.

thanks,

Joseph

For a while they were putting out an adapter that went on the plug end. It looked like a little green computer board that you plugged in to the board first. Yours may not have had one. Just plug the white end straight to the board.

I just got a new Jandy AquaPure salt cell. I installed and every time I have checked the indicator reads Cell On, Flow, Cell Reversing.

thanks,

Joseph

This is a normal operation. Unit should display cell reversing every other 3 hours of operation. This is an attempt to clean the cell. If you note the system in "cell reversing" mode, turn the power to the unit off 15 seconds, then back on. After the wait state, about 4 min, unit should resume without cell reversing.

The documentation for the salt cell kit reads "The new AquaPure sensor does not need the flow adapter board. Do not use the part with a flow adapter board".
Reading the installation instructions I still cannot figure out where I am suppose to connect the AquaPure sensor.

thanks,

Joseph
You should be replacing a sensor, yes?. The new sensor plugs in where the existing one is now (front board, white socket).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.