Who's still here? part II

I'm still here, I check in almost daily. Cept yesterday cuz I was busy clearing the white stuff from five peoples driveways... Made $85.00 though. Not hard when all you have to do is walk behind a snowblower. :whip:

This was the snow that closed school here and started my Crhistmas Break a day early. :goodjob: I think it ended up being like 16".

In front of my house...
PICT0555.jpg

Looking up part of my driveway.
PICT0550.jpg

Oh, and it's snowgin again. :mrgreen:

Pool's all rolled up in the garage for winter and the hot tub is finally in the hole, but I ran out of warm days to get the plumbing done. My fall project will be a spring project now.

Saying Hi from Wi, :lol:
Adam

Newbie on this forum. I will visit frequently. I think this place is a real plus for pool owners. I've been on a 20-year campaign to keep pool professionals from becoming rip-off artists, so while not the biggest fan of internet suppliers, I'd rather have happy pool owners out there. Call it job security. :goodjob:

I still check in once in a while. I don't need to stop in too often because the pool is staying perfectly balanced. All I’ve had to do lately was take off the leaf net and that was 2 months ago. I haven’t needed to make any changes to ph , alk, and mostly the chlorine use has dropped dramatically. The only problem I'm having this winter is the pool vacuum would go to the bottom it just floats on top. I think it has somthing to do with the temp of the water. It's a little to cold to swim right now so I haven't been to worried about cleaning it. I hope everyone else’s pool maintances is this easy in the winter too.

I attached a photo of how clean it is for not cleaning it in 3 months :-D[attachment=0:3h9upwcc]IMG_0039.JPG[/attachment:3h9upwcc]

Attachments

• IMG_0039.JPG
    IMG_0039.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 480
I haven't been here in awhile but, we are still here in freezing ohio :)
it should just go back to spring/summer after december :)

chris

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Still here, check at least daily. Always browsing looking for posts by the modsquad and special contributors. Cant get enough input (feel like the movie Short Circuit, "input, need input"). Cant swim though, starting to get ice in the pool as of last weekend.

Happy Holidays TFP! :rendeer:

Heeelloooo!!! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!

Well, now I have some work to do on the pool. With this CRAZY Georgia weather my pool has offically turned green. :roll: No chems added since late September and it was clear until about 2 weeks ago when we had a string of days in the upper 70's and we are having it again this week.

So yeah, I got me some work to do now.

I'm in and out, here and there. :mrgreen:

Pool is covered and NOT frozen although I need to get the water off the top.

Can't wait to open the pool and read the DIY threads again! Thank you for your time Ted! You are AWESOME and this place rocks!! 8)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.