Brand new to Pool

Jun 14, 2015
La Quinta, Ca
Hello everyone. I am a proud new owner of a pool. I took over the pool exactly 1 month ago. I was highly recommended to use a pool guy. I hire one since I was not in the house for a few weeks. The previous owner made sure the pool was in "balance" before handing it over. After 2 weeks I came to check on the house and and found the pool green. Pool guy came over immediately and clean it. A week after that, I paid another visit and pool was green at shallow end and black at deep end, fired pool guy, went to Leslie and they showed me how to rehab my pool. I was able to Get my pool sparkling again. Finally moved in last Monday. After trolling on TFP for a few days, I learn that I need a test kit instead of test strips. So I went ahead and order a TF100 from Duraleigh and decided to join TFP. I am looking to grow and learn more about pool and maintaining it myself now after having to shock my pool before knowing what to do.

i'm not tech savvy and I do most of this on my iPhone, so please be patient with me. And I am open to any suggests or help. Thank you and God Bless.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.